Position: Service Controller – Team 3
Reports To: Service Supervisor
Supervision Exercised: Engineers
Summary of Job:
Taking responsibility for after-sales service delivery to customers and to ensure various administration duties, are completed. Overseeing the Purfleet Team 3 in support of the Service Supervisor making sure all customers and their requirements are dealt with correctly.
• Be the first point of contact for customers, receiving and communicating information as required, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. Ensuring jobs are being progressed in an effective and efficient manner. Ensuring all objectives are being met, including VORs, Service, T/Es.
• To manage and monitor the performance of Engineers to ensure jobs are being progressed in an effective and efficient manner. Ensuring all objectives are being met, including value being obtained from engineers with the work they are doing e.g. overtime, travel time, productivity etc. Including the creation of monthly consumables job per engineer.
• To monitor and progress all breakdown jobs and routine service requirements of each customers fleet. Progressing all jobs through to closure/invoice.
• To communicate with Engineers, monitoring their attendance and progress with jobs, in line with company policy.
• To communicate with agreed Sub-contractors to ensure they attend and progress jobs in line with company policy.
• To be responsible for entering all required fleet management, and job-relevant information onto Protean.
• To be responsible for entering job requirements onto Protean and schedule Engineers on planner board.
• To ensure the timely and accurate upkeep of all information relating to service jobs Protean including timesheets, parts information and purchase orders.
• Carry out end of day reviews with Supervisor, to highlight issues, escalations and ensuring communication to the customer is constant and consistent.
• Assist with Appraisal preparation for Engineers.
• Assist with ensuring completion of 6 monthly Loler and 12 monthly Pat inspections for engineers.
• Assist with ensuring Van repairs, services and Mots carried out in a timely manner and on time.
• Assist with invoicing, estimates and warranty jobs as required.
• Assist with other areas, when team members are absent or as business requires.
• To comply with company Health and Safety.
• Any other duties, as required by the business, in line with market and customer factors
VOR jobs minimised, fully managed with notes on jobs
Daily processing maintained on a daily basis (Further Work Required, Site attended, Awaiting Complete)
Thorough Examinations up to date – Nil overdue
Services up to date – Nil Overdue
Un-invoiced jobs over 4 weeks <£15K
Uncompleted non-chargeable jobs < 4 weeks old
Monthly revenue target for Purfleet met or exceeded
Invoice Queries < 2 weeks old
Acclaim Handling Ltd reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the organisation desires. The job description, in no way implies that these are the only duties, including the essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
Contact Name: HR@acclaimhandling.com
Job Reference: Service Controller Purfleet
Applications by email only, strictly no agencies.