Location: Acclaim Handling Ltd (Kent/Essex/Norwich/Spalding)
Salary: Starting From £12,000 PA
Job Type: Permanent - 40 hrs per week - Mon/Fri
Summary of job:
The Apprenticeship scheme starts at Level 2, this is a two-year programme and on successful completion there is the opportunity to progress to level 3, delivered over one year. All programmes are accredited by the IMI Awards (Institute of Motor Industry). This will consist in learning all aspects of the repair and maintenance of forklift trucks and associated materials handling equipment.
The duration of the apprenticeship will be for a duration of 4 years.
• GCSE Grades between 4 & 9 in English, Mathematics and ICT
• Have a strong, practical and mechanical / electrical aptitude.
• Be physically fit as some heavy manual work may be involved.
• A willingness to travel to F-TEC and stay away during the working week on a block release basis.
• Be able to work as part of a highly motivated professional team of engineers, and readily take instructions from your peers and supervisor.
The apprenticeship scheme is managed jointly by Acclaim Handling Ltd, the Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA) in partnership with F-TEC.
The FLTA is the organisation that overseas fork lift truck standards in the UK
through its network of member companies (local businesses and forklift manufacturers).
Contact Name: HR@acclaimhandling.com
Job Reference: Apprentice Engineer
Applications by email only, strictly no agencies.